Users of SSS have access to several benefits arising from social security. However, the SSS online application is a great way to access your account without having to leave home.
It is a fully online platform which the taxpayer can access various services, such as the schedule of contribution, fees, plus all benefits such as maternity, sickness, funeral etc.
If you do not have access yet, click on How to Make SSS Online Registration and check! You will learn how to access the SSS online registration for new members.
- What is SSS Online Application
- How to Apply SSS Number
- Get SSS Number Physically
- How to Get SSS Number Online
What is SSS Online Application
SSS application Online is a virtual platform available to all taxpayers of the Social Security System.
In this way, users must register their access data so that they can access various SSS services in a completely online way!
This website aims to get the taxpayer to access your account without having to leave the house.
Any device with Internet access can access the system!
How to Apply SSS Number
If you does not yet have your SSS number, be aware that there are two ways to get it: in person and online.
Once you get your SSS number, it will never change, because it is permanent.
In this way, the process to achieve yours should be done only once.
To learn how to get your SSS Number, see below:
Get SSS Number Physically
The first step to get your SSS number is to fill out the SS E-1 form (personal record).
After fill it out, you must send with a notarized copy and photocopying of one of the main documents listed below, or two of the secondaries.
Whatever document you send, it should contain a personal photo and your date of birth.
Check the main documentation. You must choose one and send it.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Card
- Seaman’s Book
How to Get SSS Number Online
- Go to the SSS website;
- Fill out the form and submit it;
- After you submit the form, a link will be sent to your email. You have to click on the link and fill out the next form will he showed;
- After this process, your SSS number will be created. Click in “Generate SS Number”, which also will be sent to your registered email;
- You can print your SSS Personal Record Form and SSS Number and submit to some SSS branch with the documents.